Sunday, May 13, 2007

At the rate I've been moisturising, if you're wondering what to get for my birthday, industrial sized St. Ives would be nice. Yes, Clarissa has finally discovered the joy of sleeping with air-conditioners in the sweltering heat. Speaking of which, while drifting off during my afternoon nap and listening to the klunk klunk noises my air-con was making, I couldn't help but imagine it exploding. Like delicious orange flames all over, and me burning to death. Haha quite ironic right. Like the air con burning me. Hahaha, nvm, I'm very lame. Anyway, I was just thinking it'd be a pretty cool way to get out of A's.

Andddd, I'm finally, hopefully, comfortable enough to blog about this. Though I may sink into depression once this is over with. I'm rather sadly to say, no longer an S. Yes, I've moved on to adjusted M territory. The nightmare started when we went shopping for my bridesmaid dress. We went to Daniel Yen among other stops, and saw this really pretty dress. I tried on the S, and like the top part and all really fit very well, until it got to my hips. Where the dress kinda looked a little stretched. Then we tried the M, where the hips fit, but not much else. So I've now landed myself in adjusted M territory. We're probably gonna get that dress so I'm just gonna have to deal. Oh the worst part of it all, the other bridesmaid could fit into the S. And she's like 25! I'm trying really hard not to whine, but its so unfair. I would never have this problem anywhere else, where dresses are made to fit real bodies, not rectangle (literally everywhere, what with all the flat surfaces) Chinese people like everything in Singapore is tailored to fit. Eh I should really lock my blog soon, what with all these random racist comments all. Nevermind, if the boys love my hips as Shane says they do, then I'm still a very happy girl.

I've now reached the end of this very bimbotic post, feel free to leave tags telling me you love my sexy hips too. Hahaha. Night night.

No comments: